Please note, I am no longer accepting Doula Clients. I have been busy supporting Roots of Labor Birth Collective, whose innovative model incubates doulas and supports clients as a community. I recommend hiring a doula from the collective because when you hire an RLBC doula, a portion of your fees support a client of color who needs a doula!
It is my role as your doula to support you and the decisions you make around your pregnancy. I offer a doula package, postpartum doula, abortion doula, and placenta encapsulation!
As your birth coach, I walk you through pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. I’ll be your best friend without the drama!
- Prenatal visits
- Comfort techniques including gentle stretching, meditation, and art
- Create and review birth plan, discussing options
- On call for two weeks pre and post estimated due date
- Home visit once contractions begin and support you through labor
- Present during birth
- Support with postpartum transition
- Postpartum visits
- Lactation support
- Spend time with baby so you may rest, shower
- Accommodate you and your family’s needs as they adjust to the new member of the household!
Adjusting to a newborn can be a challenging task. I am available for regular postpartum visits to ease your transition into a new life with baby. I have twin experience.
- Hourly rate
- Agreed upon hours a week to fit you and your family’s postpartum needs
Deciding to have an abortion is an important decision in your life. I support you!
- Emotional support before, during and after abortion
- Present during your abortion either at a clinic or at home
The sacred ritual of consuming the placenta has many health benefits. I offer the below services for most placentas, depending on the condition I receive them.
- Placenta pills
- Prints of placenta
- Mother’s broth
- Dried umbilical cord
- Placenta tincture